Monday, February 9, 2009

Case Study x ______???

I am thinking of presenting my case study as one of the Portfolio items, such as a small scale website. Website:
Pros - easy and quick
- I am interested in this format

Cons - hard to divide into sections/pages
- I won't learn much from it
or alternatively, Podcasting :
Pros - fun, something new
- learning process

Cons- unfamiliar

consideration: already planning a podcast of another topic with classmate
Or, a Film Production:
Pros - I have friends familiar with filming and editing
- a collective collaboration
- fun

Cons - time consuming
Maybe having some actual research info to start off with would help me decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss but don't cuss!

Sindy Ng - SOSC 4330 Participative Communication - FW 08/09 - Communication Studies - York University