Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starting to work on portfolio

I have decided to start working on my portfolio write-ups, and began rereading the syllabus. There are so many things I have forgotten were the objective of the projects, while there were others I have incorporated unconsciously. I realized that I made an effort to collaborate on some projects, mostly because it is a part of the course. Otherwise, I would make a decision and get things done by myself without planning. For example, I started a blog with Andrea on wordpress. We didn't really have a direction so I didn't really know what to put in it, and gave up trying to figure out how to use Wordpress. I ended up creating a website on there for my case study and got acquainted with it, even teaching another friend to use it. And now, I've filled up so many entries in this blog. This really confirmed my reflection on blogging - that I needed a goal/ intention/ purpose to create content, and not be wasteful. (I know that is still a very vague term in this class). Well, here is another entry I can include in my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss but don't cuss!

Sindy Ng - SOSC 4330 Participative Communication - FW 08/09 - Communication Studies - York University